Monday, November 4, 2013

Being Single Quotes-10 of The best Feel Good Quotes For Being Single

10 of the best "Being Single Quotes",,,,,,,,,,,,,

Being single doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve.


Wanted by many, taken by none, looking at some, waiting for one.


Just live, Life is too short to have regrets about anything, take chances, love who you want to love.  Be who you want to be.



Message for all single girls, Never ever settle.


here's to being single, 



I,m selfish, impatient and a little insecure, I make mistakes, I'm outta of control,

Flirting is a single person's way of saying I'm free...



If you aren't happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship.  Get your own life and love it first then share it.....


Yes I am single.


Single and in a relationship are just titles.


1 comment: