Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Notebook Quotes- The Best Notebook Quotes- Feeeeeeeeel Good (Images)

The Notebook Quotes, the best quotes from the Notebook with images.  Love The Notebook ????

Who doesn't, all your favorite quotes here....

So it is not gonna be easy, it's gonna be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this every day.  But I want to do that because I want you.  I want all of you forever, you and me everyday.



The Notebook Quote, I could be what ever you want, you just tell me what you want and I will be that for you..



I am nothing special, of this I am sure I am a common man with common thoughts and I live a common life.  There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten.  But I have loved another with all my heart and soul and to me this has always been enough. 

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, the plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, The Notebook..


Always listen to your heart even though it is on the left side it is always right. The Notebook


I love you I am who I am because of you,


You have come this far don't give up now, 



The scariest thing about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget about you.  The Notebook.


Well thats what we do, we fight.



What happens if a car comes??.....we die...



The Notebook - If you're a bird, i'm a bird

No comments:

Post a Comment