Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quotes About HeartAche -Images To Sooth Your Ache Breakie Heart.....:)

Great quotes about heartache, cute images to lift the heart. 


There once was a time when thinking about you made me happy, 


I can't blame you for being who you are, I can only blame myself for thinking you were different.



 Expectation is the root of all heart ache.


Some people are meant to fall in love each other but not meant to be together.


When I look back on my life, I see pain



To ease anothers heartache is to forget ones own.



Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver and heartache makes you wiser.


Everyone is overridden by thoughts, that is why they have so much heart ache and sorrow.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.  They're in each other all along.


Give your self permission to close the door on the toxic people in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment