Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Leaving Quotes-Sad- Funny- And Inspirational Leaving Quotes With Pics :)

Leaving quotes....great quotes to help you if you are leaving or have been left,,,,,,,;))


By leaving behind your old self, and taking a leap of faith into the unknown, you find out what you are truly capable of becoming



Your first mistake was leaving me, the second mistake was giving me the chance to realize I could live with out you.


Im leaving because you never asked me to stay


But I am finding that holding on is harder than never leaving


 Every body talks about leaving a better planet for our kids.  Lets try to leave better kids for our planet.


I.m leaving

 If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume,
Quotes.lifehack.org


Art is the only way to run away with out leaving home
 

The hardest thing about leaving is knowing what you are leaving behind.


Stop leaving and you will arrive.  Stop searching and you will see.  Stop running away and  you will be found.   




No comments:

Post a Comment