Monday, October 14, 2013

Quotes On Self Esteem

Quotes on Self Esteem.....


Parents need to fill a child's bucket of self esteem so high that the rest of the world can't poke enough holes to drain it dry.



Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they' re yours



My bad grade is lowering my self esteem.



I wanna a be special...


It is not your job to  like me, it is mine...


I forgive myself for having believed for so long, that I was never good enough to have, get, & be what I wanted.



Everybody is a genius,

Our dependency makes slaves out of us, especially it this dependency is a dependency of our self esteem.

 Wordsonimages.com


Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not in fact surrounding your self with assholes....
 Quotes-lover.com

Nothing builds self esteem and self confidence  like accomplishment..

 Celebquote.com

Always do what you are afraid to do



No comments:

Post a Comment