Monday, October 14, 2013

Quotes About Mistakes

Quotes about mistakes....

The worst mistake anyone can make is being afraid to make one..



Easy is to judge the mistakes of others, difficult is to recognize our own mistakes..

The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you will make one..



Everyone makes mistakes, but always remember to admit your own first before you point out someone elses.


If God loves and forgives all your mistakes, why can't you love and forgive yourself.



A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable , but more useful than a life spent doing nothing...



Yeah I made mistakes but life doesn't come with instructions...


Wise people admit their mistakes easily, they know progress accelerates when they do..


Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake..



Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.  Art is knowing which ones to keep.



I never make the same mistake twice, I make it five or six times, you know just to be sure.



If you are born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it;s definitely your mistake.




Mistakes are committed by strong as well as  weak people, the only difference is strong people admit their mistakes and weak people look for excuses.



You can't make the same mistake twice.  the second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, It's a choice.



I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more...



Judge me by my heart not by my mistakes



Only those who are asleep make no mistakes


A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new....


No comments:

Post a Comment