Thursday, October 31, 2013

Moving Forward Quotes With Great Images To Getting You Looking Ahead

Moving forward quotes.  Motivational quotes to help you move forward, leave the past where it happy,,,,in the past.
 

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.



Don't let yesterday take up to much of today.


You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.



Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit what anybody else thinks.


Stop focusing on what has happened and start focusing on what is going to move you forward.



The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising after you fall.


The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving in.



The hardest part of moving forward in not looking back




From this day on when I look back on the past I will smile and say to myself " I  never thought I could do it, but I did I over come all the people who tried to bring me down."



An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards.  So when life is dragging you back with difficulties it means that it's going to launch you into something great.



Around here, how ever, we don't look backwards for very long.  We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious and curiously keeps leading us down new paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment