Friday, October 18, 2013

Quotes About Gratitude

Quotes about gratitude, 


Gratitude, its not happiness that brings us gratitude, its gratitude that brings up happiness.


My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me..



Feel gratitude for everything. When we see every situation as being perfect just the way it is, happiness grows and grows.




I feel a very unusual sensation, if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.



Nothing new can come into your life unless   you are grateful for what you already have.

 

Don't let the good stuff you want make you forget the good stuff you all ready have.


Develop an attitude of gratitude,


Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.



Thanksgiving, to be truly thanksgiving is first thanks and then giving




We can complain cause rose bushes have thorns or we can rejoice because rose bushes have thorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment