Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bad Relationship Quotes - Great Bad Relationship Quotes With Pictures

Bad relationship quotes with picture, feel better, happier, remember when one door closes another one opens......



I dont hate you, I never could, I hate how you made me fall for you, when you knew you had no intentions of catching me.











A relationship without trust is like having a phone with no service pictures with quotes.


Be kind if you step on people in this life you will probably come back as a roach
I have a very bad relationship with mice
 
 
Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.

 
You made me feel insecure, told me I was't good enough, but who are you to judge.


Relationship is like cooking don't waste efforts on bad recipes.


If they don't appreciate you, they don't deserve you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment