Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Quotes About Depression, 10 Heart Felt Quotes About Depression With Pics..

10 quotes about depression from famous people, with pictures.



My insecurities could eat me alive.

Pheed.com


Depression opens the door to beauty of some kind.

Meetville


Before you diagnose your self with depression

Thedailyquotes.com


I thought masking my depression with silence,

Meetville.com



Depression is anger without enthusiasm.

Redbubble.com


Depression is nourished by a lifetime of ungrieved and unforgiven hurts.

Quotes-love

Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don't think I'm winning anymore.

Healthshire


The worst part about depression, people who don't have it, they just don't get it.

Shubhzquotes


Depression .  You need to leave me alone already.  everyday you are screaming at me and telling me ....

Mommyofamonster


Why does it always rain on me.

Weheartit


No comments:

Post a Comment